If You Eat 2 Bananas Per Day For A Month, This Is What Happens To Your Body
Bananas are super tasty food that are often underrated. They can provide our body with many nutrients, because they’re packed full of nutrients, vitamins, fiber, and all-natural sugars, like sucrose and fructose. Why eating bananas regularly can help to keep the doctor away that’s part of the reason.
In the United States people eat more bananas every year than apples and oranges combined. From the store many of us bring home a bunch of bananas and eat them throughout the week. When you buy them they have green-yellow color and spotless, but the bananas continuously ripen as time goes by. Eventually, they begin to develop brown spots, which until the entire banana is covered in brown grow bigger and bigger. We all know that if a fruit turns brown it is usually rotten, so many people throw them away.
However, the riper it is, and the more TNF it contains the more dark patches a banana appears to have. TNF stands for Tumor Necrosis Factor, and it’s a cancer-fighting substance that helps fight against abnormal cells in our bodies. Specifically, to assist communication between cells in our immune response system TNF helps and it guides the movement of cells towards areas in our bodies which are inflamed or infected. That the TNF found in ripe bananas interferes with tumor cells growth and inhibits them from spreading by causing cell death, or apoptosis research has confirmed. This, boosts our immune systems and can increase our white blood cells as well in conjunction with the high levels of antioxidants which are also found in bananas. Don’t pass it over the next time you see a banana with brown spots. Instead, eat it up and give your body a mini-health boost and some extra energy.
Bananas have a number of other health benefits in addition to the brown spots and their immune system strengthening qualities. Below are a few of the main ones that bananas can give you, so check it out:
1) Heartburn – Bananas are nature’s anti-acid and can provide relief from heartburn and acid reflux. Soothing relief can happen immediately by eating just one banana and lessen your heartburn symptoms.
2) Anemia – By providing much needed dietary iron, which stimulates red blood cell and hemoglobin production and strengthens the blood supply they can help those with anemia.
3) Energy – Before a workout, if you need more energy try eating a banana or two.The vitamins and minerals will support your body and potassium will help to prevent muscle cramps.
4) Ulcers – Many foods are off limits when you suffer from stomach ulcers, but bananas can be eaten without having to worry about whether or not they’ll cause pain. That’s because their smooth, soft, mushy texture coats the stomach lining and protects it against corrosive acids and irritation.
5) Depression – Because they have high levels of tryptophan, which our bodies convert into serotonin they can help overcome depression. A brain neurotransmitter that makes people relax, feel happy, and improves mood is serotonin. Also bananas can help people who fight depression because they can make you feel better.
6) Nerves or PMS – Eat a banana when you’re feeling moody and stressed. Resulting in an overall improved mood they help to regulate blood sugar and are rich in B vitamins, which naturally calms you down and make you feel relaxed.
7) Blood Pressure – Because they are low in sodium and high in potassium, bananas help to lower blood pressure and protect against stroke or heart attack.
8) Temperature Control – Eating a banana on a hot day can cool you off. The same goes if you have a fever.
9) Constipation – Eat a few bananas if you are clogged up. To stimulate regular bowel movements and provide natural relief for constipation they have enough fiber in them.
written by TUR